Tuesday 20 October 2015

OUR LOVE THRIVES ON EMPTY POCKET


I am in a 7 years relationship. i met him in church and we clicked. he was in school then, so was I. i was a part time student so i had the opportunity to work.
sometimes I support him financially cos i am not the expensive type so i get to save more. He has proposed to me and i said yes. This guy is everything I want but the financial aspects is the fear.
we are both working now but his income is very small, mine is more than his. His family likes me, as a matter of fact, they are all over me. same with my family. He said he cant wait to have me in his house. But his income is my worry. The reason why we have been coping is because i am not  expensive or demanding. Now we are planning introduction and he isn't giving me any money even when i asked. But i love him, he loves me too. Even if we decide to do a quite wedding, how about coping in marriage and with the kids?? pls am confused need ur advice, the love is there but the money isn;t. 

  what do u think this lady should do?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm! Money is not everything in a relationship. As long as two of them understand eachother. Buh two things are involve
    1. If de don't allow third party into their affair.cos some people don't like the idea of a lady taking care of the house financially.they think she will be bossy
    2. Hope the guy is not taking advantage of her cos she is the open type and ignore his responsibility because he knows she will do it.she should be sure the guy is ready and real before she plan the wedding alone and on the wedding day the guy will be no where to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really support da option 1 as da case maybe

    ReplyDelete