Wednesday 28 October 2015

HE SINCERELY LOVES ME, BUT ALWAYS BROKE... YET HE IS A "GBOY"



I just met this guy 2 months ago. He is so nice, cooks well, a strong catholic & above all he is  very sincere with me and he says he loves me.  of his friends But the problem is he is a "GBOY" and most of his friends do the same thing. He is always on his phone charting with the so called "Magas". I tried to talk to him about quitting the "yahoo thing" so that he can work or maybe start somethig buy sadly he says he is expecting cash from one of his "Magas" and when the money is sent, he will start his own gas plant business.  He is always broke and has no money, yet he is always mentioning millions.... he never speak in thousands.... He said he made so much money in the past and i asked him, " so what did u invest in?" He had no answer. i want to move on without him baceuse he does nothing for me. I don't think his plans are realistic in anyway.... but he treats me so nice and he talks about marriage too. I am presently doing my masters programme in Enugu and I am trying to get a job too. I don't want to waste my time. He is not the cheating type, everything about him is cool and they are things i can deal with, but dis "Gboy thing and money issue is the challenge. i dont know if i should move on, before we get deep or i stay back & be hopeful. Do u think i should be patient to see if he can stop the yahoo thing or i should move on with my life?



 AND THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM WHEN U ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HIM TO STOP BY THEN HE WILL BE ARRESTED COS SUCH PEOPLE DON'T STOP COS THEY ALWAYS WANT MORE!!! BE WISE

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm! Still don't understand how he is treating you nice. You need to decide on what you want. if he can't stop naw and make better plans for the future dunno what you are still doing with him.
    U want to settle on money made from cheating people?
    It's the same thing as marrying a thief and you will be spending the money also which will make you a thief too.

    ReplyDelete