Monday 7 September 2015

TERRIBLE!!!



     A real life story wt do u think!!!
I got married to this man who is working in another state. Before the wedding he only sent a token meanwhile I worked in a federal government establishment, most of the marriage bills I paid like hall canopies caterers dj mc., I didn't complain cos I really love and wanted to settle down with him, he came back and we got married and then he travelled back, he hardly comes. Back to see me, so one of his friend went to see him and saw a woman with ripe pregnancy in his house, his friend asked who she was and he said his wife, that they have been married for few years before meeting me, his friend came back and told me everything and gave me the address so I traced him and saw him on boxers and the lady on night gown, so the lady was wondering what was going on and my husband pushed me away from the house and was embarrassing me, neighbours gathered and I showed them our church wedding pix and the woman that was staying with him said so u lied to me that you were going to a friends wedding so it was your wedding and I had to borrow you money which you sent to her for preparation? I had to leave the place in tears because I made new furnitures and was about moving to a better apartment but now my effort to be with my husband is something else, I told my people am no longer interested and they said no one can break a church wedding. pls what do I do?, my marriage is just five months old

No comments:

Post a Comment