Thursday 12 November 2015

AM I BEING BLINDED BY LOVE?



IS it  normal for one to be in a relationship for 2yrs without meeting the family members of her man? He has met, dinned, and have been given that sense of belonging and importance by her family. It seems like he is hiding her, ashamed of her or most likely lying to her. well, this is my predicament. I really do love this man and it feels he does love me too but ........ I dont feel secure anymore and he has not tried doing anything to reassure me. Apart from not introducing me to his family for 2yrs now and makes up stories everytime I raise the topic, he has never for once taken care of my upkeep. Even though i don't ask him for anything, I expect he shows concern about how I survive as he is more financial stable than me. I feel like am the side- chick or worse, " the irrelevant naive girlfriend" and as if he says all the nice things to keep me in the relationship. I'm based in PH while he is based in Abuja. Everytime I try talking to him  about how I feel, we end up quarreling because he hardly listens or understands. Am I being blinded by the love I feel or are my instincts right?



No comments:

Post a Comment