Thursday 22 October 2015

ANOTHER MISTAKES LADIES DO LIVING WITH A MAN THEY ARE NOT MARRIED TO!!!

ONLY TIME HE GETS IN BED IS WHEN HE WANTS SEX. hmmmmmmm

I'm with my man for 6years now. things has not been sunshine all the time. He has been cheating on me several times and everytime i approach him about it, he is telling me i don't give him attention. yet when we do get home from work he goes and sit in front of TV there he will stay untill 2 or 3am in the morning. he has pushed me away so many times that i end up liking it all by myself. only time he gets in bed early is when he wants to satisfy his needs & when i don't want to..... he gets angry. I'm about to walk out of the relationship. Now he wants to pretend that he cares & even cry to make me feel bad. how do i look him in the eyes and tell him that i no longer love him the way i use to love him before? i cannot see us more than friends at the moment, i have tried for a whole year to make it work again between us and I'm not just getting anywere with him.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment